Sunday, May 18, 2008

Rongying & Jia Jia's Wedding @ Shore Restaurant, NSRCC

Photobucket

This wedding weekend was tiring, but lovely for me -
2 venues off the beaten track:


Photobucket
A small elegant affair,
Rongyong and Jia Jia's solemnisation was held next to an endless sea view...

Photobucket
accompanied by light wind chimes and twinkly lights,
at the Shore Restaurant at the National Service Resort and Country Club (NSRCC) Sea Sports Centre.

Photobucket
They also sang 今天你要嫁给我 along with the harpist :)

Photobucket
The sea breeze was languid but constant,
and the atmosphere was so romantic with the harp, sax and vocal trio
that I was almost afraid to sing out loud in fear of spoiling the tranquility.

Photobucket
I was terribly honoured to work with Reynaldo on the saxophone, who is 71 this year, and 12 times a great-grandfather!

Photobucket
And of course the beautiful Junedy on harp, once again :)

Photobucket
Just like out of a Korean movie, don't you think? :)

Photos courtesy of Lawrence from the Peepshow Machine!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Would you mind to share how was the solemnisation at shore restuarant? any pictures to share?

my email is eunicecheng82@gmail.com

I am planning to have my soleminsation at shore rest as well. So would like to know more if you dun mind or if your friend is willing to email me that will be great.

Hope to hear from you.

Thank you

Anonymous said...

you've got mail! :)

Anonymous said...

Do you mind to share how was the solemnisation at shore restuarant? any pictures to share?

my email is jane_nsc@hotmail.com.
thanks :)

jusmiyagi said...

Hi, Lovely pictures you have. Could you share with us ur experience and pictures too please? my email is two_fireflies@hotmail.com.

Thanks alot!