Friday, May 14, 2010

Patrick & Elle's Wedding @ Windsor Ballroom, Goodwood Park Hotel

Photobucket
Kewei on vox,
Daniel on guitar
James on bass
Shawn on drums

Patrick really wanted me to sing for his wedding, and luckily another event was called off so I could be available for his big night! He was very appreciative of the band, and thanked us during his speech, that I always am very grateful for!

He had left his songlist in my hands, so I took the liberty to pick some songs that were less common - some party tunes like Copacabana by Barry Manilow, and sweet pop stuff like Your Body is A Wonderland by John Mayer.

Especially since he engaged a full band with drums, I could really rock those groovy tunes!

We also specially sung the favourite Hokkien classic 家后, and even sung it one more time during the encore!

Would also like to thank Jeremy especially for taking such great care of us! :)

No comments: