Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Khee Wei & Junie's Wedding @ Grand Copthorne Waterfront

Photobucket
Daniel Purnomo on guitar
Kexin on vox

We had a secret date with Khee Wei just before the wedding started.

Photobucket

He was whisked away by his brothers into the ballroom
admist all the last minute preps
and Junie was told that he had to "settle some stuff" elsewhere

So settle he did with Daniel P and his guitar.

After the 2nd March-in, he promptly declared,
"I'm going to sing a song for Junie,
so for all of you out there who wanted to sabo me,
I surrender myself"

He held Junie's hands and gazed deep into her eyes
as he sang "Beautiful in my Eyes" by Joshua Kadison.

Photobucket

Photobucket

What can i say, an added personal touch is always a tear-jerker.

Khee Wei's youngest brother and his girlfriend also sang a lovely duet
"Way Back into Love" for their first march-in :)

Photobucket

I'm more than glad to help fulfill a special request :)
The couple dedicated "You raise me up" by Josh Groban
to their parents.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you Khee Wei and Junie for sharing with us your big day!

Lovely pictures courtesy of William :)

No comments: