Monday, November 24, 2008

Claire & Leo's Wedding @ Fullerton Ballroom

Photobucket
Kewei and Alfred on vix
Ein on keys
Jonlim on sax
Brandon on double-bass

Dear Kewei,

Thanks so much for singing at our wedding. Your performance was great! My guests gave alot of compliments to especially you and Alfred.

Really appreciate your great performance. Pls send my gratitude to Alfred as well as the saxophonist, pianist and the bassist.

I will strongly recommend your band to my friends who are getting married next year.

Pls also send me updates if you are performing anywhere, I will be there to support !

Cheers
Claire


This beautiful couple marched down the Fullerton Ballroom steps
to a live version of Endless Love by the band :)

I always love performing with a bigger band, as compared to acoustic setups of just a 2 or 3 piece :)

Photobucket

Thanks for having us on your wedding day! :)

No comments: