Saturday, January 17, 2009

Chin Aik and Boon Hui's Wedding @ Swissotel

Photobucket
Jon Lim on Sax
Ein on Keys
Kexin on vox

Happy Nui Year!
Thanks for wedding band trios!
They had put up an excellent performance and I had received many positive responses from our guests!
We really like the 2nd March-In Song which Kexin had sang, it's very moving and lovely! Please thank them all on our behalf! =D

Boon Hui

I have to say, Boon Hui is easily one of the prettiest bride i've ever seen!
The bold yellow puffy gown and her fantastic figure speaks for themselves!

Cheeky Chin Aik spoke of giving his pretty wife "a good one tonight.....
I mean massage laaa."
LOL.
and Jon was infinitely amused by his joke.

Coincidentally, Jon also gave his "wife" a good one.... I mean his saxophone laa..
It was a SAXY solo of an andy lau classic - 你是我的女人 :)

I also specially learnt the song You Are My Angel (theme song from TVB Series 法證先鋒!) for their 2nd march-in :)

Photobucket
I was approached by a table of youngsters for a picture after our sets ended!

Photobucket
Caught in Candid :) Everyone looked so happy!

Cheers to Chin Aik's warmth towards the band
and to the table of darlings that made my day!

Special thanks to our own Jon and Liang Sia for the photos :D

No comments: