Sunday, January 18, 2009

Deborah & Ivan's Wedding @ Holiday Inn Parkview

Photobucket
Kewei on vox,
Ein on keys,
Clarence on guitar

Hi Kewei,

Just want to say thanks to you again and all the guests has good comments about you and love your singing. Mm.. alot of guys asking about you too... :P I have given them your email address/ blog link as we have several guests (planning to get marry) interested in getting this wedding band service.

Attached is the pics taken by CF Tien. Keep on going and Cheers!


Thanks Deborah and Ivan for inviting us to your party!

Check out Deborah's very pretty pink gown!

We also specially learned this song My Destiny for their 1st march-in :)
and Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You!
I know this is such a good oldie, but I never got chance to learn it!

The requests were also aplenty -
glad we could make everyone at the dinner happy!

No comments: