Sunday, April 6, 2008

Timothy & Joanne's Wedding @ Grand Mercure Roxy

Photobucket
Kewei, Jon Ang on keys

Timothy and Joanne are a very very sweet couple,
when sabo-ed by their emcee to sing,
Timothy tried his best to save Joanne from additional stress,
and chose to sing for her instead.

He sang 今生注定 beautifully!
and looked so so lovingly at Joanne while singing,
that I quietly melted at the side...

Photobucket
caught in a shy moment :)


They also requested for more than half of their repertoire to be
Mandarin pop songs, especially songs from Liang Jing Ru.
Some classics:
親親... 有你在... 勇气...

1 comment:

Richard C. Lambert said...

My Brown and Cony dolls are here! It is a special limited edition from Japan and I paid about $100+ for it. I really wanted this because the man and I love using the Line app to chat with one another. I always enjoyed using the line app because the stickers are so cute and they really expressed how I feel most of the time. Since we are both so connected to the app, it's quite nice to have something to represent us. So mother of the groom songs