Sunday, May 22, 2011

Compliments from a bride-to-be ^_^

thank you Liza for your encouragement! :)

"I actually got to know you guys thru one of my GF's wedding dinner held some time back in Oct' 10. (Rachel Fu and Stanley).

Honestly, i had another gf who had also brought up the idea of engaging wedding singers for her wedding last year as well and i told her that i dont see the point in engaging wedding singers for Asian Weddings......as i always thought that only westerners do that for their wedding and that Asians cant really appreciate it.

Well, i reckon it is the way in which how it was done..... i mean i witness the wedding singers at her wedding and then you guys at Rachel & Stanley's wedding....Her wedding singers kinda pale in comparison with you guys.
You guys really blew me away with the performance (i think it was Kewei for vocal and Ein was on keyboard) and you guys totally made me change my stand on wedding singers.

I really like the format in which you guys have- taking in song dedications from the guests and also performing repertoires of your own.
You guys really up the notch for entertainment on Rachel's big day..."

No comments: