Friday, July 8, 2011

Joseph & Hooi Ling's Wedding at Grand Park City Hall



Yours Truly Live Music:
Kexin and Leon on vocals
Einein on keyboard
Kexin as emcee

Hi Kewei and Team,

Excellent Job! i think thats the feeling i got after that night's dinner (before the alcohol kicks in, haha).

The guest were happy with your performances and indeed entertained. Although i am not there throughout the whole dinner but i heard pretty positive reviews so far. Awesome.

Kexin, i will need to say a special thank you to you for being such a wonderful host and taking alot of my pressure off me. I remembered that the banquet will start at 7 and we were still going through the flow of events at 630. Your experience really helped me throughout the whole event. I am glad that the event is in your good hands.

Lastly for the band, kudos to all of you and i hope i can recommend you guys to my friends who are getting married soon.

Once again a big thank you to all of you.

No comments: