Sunday, October 2, 2011

Kate & David's Wedding at Shangrila


Dawn as emcee
Dawn and Leon on vocals
Einein on piano
Gavin on saxophone

Hi Yours Truly,

Attached are the photos. Thanks! I must say you had a wonderful band! My guests love it a lot!

Without your band I would say our wedding won't be so perfect! Your guys make the effort to come down early to rehearse with us for the march-in. Dawn did a great job in the emcee I must say! Wrote the emcee script before hand and also meet us personally and edit base on what we wanted.

Seriously your band rocks! Would recommend it to our friends for sure!

Regards,
Kate

3 comments:

Corporate bands melbourne said...

We pride ourselves on being fun, energetic, professional and one of the most exciting and experienced wedding and party bands in Melbourne.

Unknown said...

Wedding Live Band
I just wanted to make a statement on the contribution of this blog here. It’s awesome.
It such a best information for the Wedding Live Band. Thanks to share interesting and informative information.

DUŠKA ALŽBĚTA said...

I would highly recommend Mr Pedro loan services to any person in need of financial help and they will keep you on top of high directories for any further needs. Once again I commend yourself and your staff for extraordinary service and customer service, as this is a great asset to your company and a pleasant experience to borrowers such as myself. Wishing you all the best for the future.Mr, Pedro is the best way to get an easy loan,here is their email.. pedroloanss@gmail.com Thank You for helping me with loan once again in my sincerely heart I'm forever grateful.
You can contact Mr Pedro Jerome for the following financial help such as Home Loan, Car Loan, Business Loan, Personal Loan, Merchant Loan, SBA Loan.