Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Alen & Michelle's Wedding @ Four Seasons

Photobucket
Kewei & Leon on vox
Ein on keys
Lim Hui on violin
Wah Yong on double bass

Kewei

Everything was great, loads on compliments from the guests. Too bad I wasnt around enough to enjoy the music, seems like my guest had more of you than I had.

Am still waiting for the photos from the Photographer, once avail.. I'll definately send some to you.

Once again, thanks for the great entertainment provided. Now all I hope for is that my dont look too red in the photo with the band... hahahaha

Take care and keep in touch.

Regards
Alen


Alen was soooo super busy while preparing for his wedding and juggling his work at the same time, flying in and out of Singapore - but he still wanted to have us at his wedding regardless!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It was a joyous party of a wedding, and I relished playing with a 3pc band of the piano, double-bass and violin!

Photobucket
Thank you for having us! :)

No comments: