Sunday, December 6, 2009

Eugene & Pauline's Wedding @ Swissotel Stamford

I have been to Swissotel Stamford a number of times but it still strikes me with its wonderful high ceiling and beautiful mood lighting, with 70 tables all laid out beautifully.

August was on the grand piano, Kewei & I on vocals, nothing seems more perfect! I want to thank Eugene & Pauline for allowing me to share this beautiful evening with them and I know they will remember it beautifully as well.

It was the 1st time August was playing with the band and we were really surprised by his showcase, creating fusions during the bridges of songs and making each song sound so full even when the only instrument that was being played is the Grand Piano, Kewei & I performed a whole list of songs chose by the couple like ; Forever Love, L-O-V-E, 爱很简单, Girl from Ipanema, Sunday Morning, 天天想你/五月天, 家后 etc.

The 1st march in was accompanied with 'I Only Wanna be With You' by Vonda Shepard where the bride and groom marched in beautifully and gracefully. And for their re-entry Kewei sang Fallen by Lauren Wood.

There were many song dedications we received, claps from audiences and also people who approached the band for photos, I was really happy to have been a part of this big night, Eugene and Pauline look so beautiful together =)

I am really happy to be able to perform with Grand Piano being the instrument which was my 1st, and to share the evening, I can only say I know that Eugene & Pauline will be Forever in Love =)

Yours Truly,
Leon Lim

No comments: