Sunday, December 27, 2009

Victor & Niko's Wedding @ Meritus Mandarin

Photobucket

From the Bride...
"Thank you for the wonderful performance. Everyone enjoyed themselves at the event :)"


***

Check out Niko's super cool purple gown! I wouldn't expect anything less from this spunky bride who strut down the aisle to Wondergirls' Nobody :)

wedding,dinner,YoursTruly

Their dinner guests were no less enthusiastic. The groom's uncle was all pumped up from the minute he saw the band! In his own words, "I was so sad when I heard that there wasn't going to be a band. I almost didn't want to come! I'm so happy to see (your band) here!" Said uncle was later spotted on stage shimmying to the sounds of 'sway' and '甜蜜蜜'.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank for having us Victor & Niko! And happy marriage :D

xoxo,
dawn

No comments: