Saturday, December 5, 2009

Esther & Eric's Wedding @ Shutters Restaurant, Amara Sanctuary Resort

Hi Kewei,

Please convey our appreciation to Sugie and his band for the
lovely music on Saturday. It fitted our theme of a personal and cosy wedding
very well. Everyone had a great time and I would say that the wedding band
contributed a big deal to the success :)

I will forward some pictures to
you as soon as I receive them. Till Then~!

Thanks,
Eric & Esther


This was a pretty heart warming wedding, as it was a relatively small wedding dinner, with only close friends and kins present.

There were great moments as the friends gave their speeches about the couple, I felt just so much love in the room that night.

The couple was generous giving me an angpao as well! I am very appreciative, and it just feels nice to get the couple's blessing that way. At that moment I felt like it was Chinese New Year and as a Chinese getting ang bao, it kinda reminded me of my childhood days!

We worked with Ying Ying on keyboard that day, and Kangyang on guitar, and they definitely brought out the flavour of certain songs!

Here's wishing Esther and Eric the greatest happiness and joy in your life ahead!

No comments: