Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mr Go's Birthday Celebration @ Les Amis

Photobucket
Feri on guitar, Ein on keys
Dawn on vocals

OMG! I can't believe I haven't posted photos from this very memorable birthday celebration of Mr. Go at Les Amis! Firstly, may I say that Mr. and Mrs. Go have kept themselves very well! I shall not divulge Mr. Go's age here, but it was definitely one of life's great milestones ;) And secondly, let's get to the party!

Photobucket

Big thanks to LiveStudios for the the photographs from that evening. They very kindly sifted through TONS of photos taken that evening for these wonderful shots posted here. Love the colour saturation and camera angles. Don't you think they've captured the joy of the evening very well?

Photobucket

Accompanying me that night were Ein Ein on keyboard and Feri on guitar. At the birthday boy's (he reminds me of Peter Pan! Always young :D) request, we played his favourite song I'm Yours (Jason Mraz) three times!

Photobucket

Hey, it's his birthday and he can do what he wants to :P. Besides, we certainly had fun doing that song too :).

Photobucket

xoxo,
Dawn

No comments: