Saturday, May 29, 2010

Kevin & Joan's Wedding @ Ritz Carlton

Kexin on Vox
Shawn on Drums
August on Piano
Colin on Double Bass

It wasn't my first time at the Ritz Carlton and i knew it was going to be fun with a full band's backing!

We were placed right on stage, facing a strong crowd of 70 tables..
With such a large crowd, it was only understandable that the bride & groom be swarmed by the buzzing atmosphere.. afterall, it is their night!

But what struck me particularly hard and made me feel all warm & fuzzy inside as a wedding singer was when i sang the song "Way Back into Love", dedicated by Kevin's brother.
I always made it a point to read out my messages when the couple is seated at their table so that they could feel the love from their friends & family members.
But i had never met any groom half as sweet as Kevin! He literally shifted his chair to face me and smiled so hard throughout the song i swear i couldn't see his eyes! hahaha

That, really really made me feel very touched ((:


Everybody loves a bit of shanghai jazz!


Thank you Kevin & Joan for being soo accommodating,
I'm glad I was part of your great day ((:
Wishing you happiness always!

No comments: