Sunday, May 16, 2010

Matthew & Nyx's Wedding @ Sheraton Towers

Photobucket
Dawn and Leon on vox
Ein on keys

I was really glad to be part of Matthew & Nyx's wedding, I must say they are a tall tall couple.

We performed on a separate stage with Ein Ein on Keyboard, Dawn & Myself on Vocals.

It was my 4th time performing at Sheraton Towers for a wedding but I must say everyone of them are unique to itself, the couple had decided to share with the guests a list of pre-selected songs that represented their romantic evening.

The couple performed "Come What May" to commence the nights dinning. Thereafter, we performed "All I Ask of you" from the Phantom of Opera which is really a wonderful number.

Nyx surprised the guests as well as the audience with her version of "Nobody but you" dance with her sisters which really lighten up the crowd.

Of course the band did not forget the classic "Moon over my heart", "Forever Love", "I'm Yours" etc ...

They look so beautiful together, a Lawyer & a Speech Therapist ... I can only foresee them having wonderful years ahead waiting for them!

Thank you Matthew & Nxy and wishing you always loving!

Cheers,
Leon

No comments: