Saturday, June 5, 2010

Jiamin & Klement's Wedding @ Sheraton Towers

Photobucket
Kewei and Alfred on vox
Einein on keys

Hey Kewei,

Thank you so much for your wonderful service last night. Many of our guests thought that the band was really good and some of them even asked for your contacts.

Thanks for the dedication service that you recommended, it turned out to be one of the highlights of the night. We hope you guys were happy with the dinner arrangement too.

Lastly, We wish the best for your business in the future.

Many thanks,
Klement and Jiamin


Jiamin was my junior in secondary school, and I haven't seen her for soooo looong!!!
I was thrilled to see her wedding photos, oh my she has blossomed into such a beautiful blushing bride!!!

They originally did not want dedication slips for the night, preferring to keep it as a no-frills wedding. They probably thought it might be a complicated process somewhat, and wanted to keep things within expecations, but since I knew them personally, I took the initiative to push my limit a little by explaining to them how it was pretty straightforward - I would leave dedication slips on each table, and their friends and family could write messages and song dedications for myself to read out :)

I always feel that this makes guests feel more involved at the dinner, rather than having a live band playing a static list of pre-determined songs.

I'm so happy that it turned out well, and they really appreciated it! :D

Klement and Jiamin were a very down-to-earth couple, who took really good care of us, and their friends as well made sure we were fed proper! I am always grateful for a good meal before a wedding :)


Photobucket

Veteran actor Liu Qian Yi was also present at the dinner, and I was pleasantly surprised that he recognised me from TV and from concerts!!!

We already noticed his presence halfway through the dinner, but didn't know how to go speak to him, so when he approached me, “你是鄭小姐嗎?” , I'm glad I was quick enough to go, "劉謙益大哥﹗” LOL

Was super honoured to be recognised by him!!! He was full of praises for the band and we were really thankful as we are his little fans!

Blessings to Jiamin and Klement for their new journey together! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Diana Ser was there too btw. Some far-off relative from the groom's side.

Thanks for playing our dedication. We were waiting and waiting for it, as we submitted it right from the start & we thot it was too odd a request for u din sing it ha. Thanks for timing it at the end to bring up e spirit :)

Cheers,
Shihui