Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sharon & Vincent's Wedding @ M Hotel

Photobucket
Kewei on vox
Ein on keys
Gavin on sax

Hi Kewei,

Sorry for late reply. just came back from honeymoon.
Thanks for your blessing. We are glad and happy to have you and your team on our wedding day too. I must say you all did a great performance. My guests love your singing and they enjoy it very much. :)
I will send you some photos when they are ready.

Thank you once again.

Cheers,

Sharon
Photobucket

Sharon and Vincent's wedding were great fun for us,
I will always remember the most supportive guest who sat right at the back of the ballroom,
but waved his arms around like he was in a concert,
making sure I saw him! :)

Photobucket
It was the first time I sang Sodagreen suda 苏打绿's 小情歌 as a march-in song and I thought it was most perfect! :)

Photobucket
I also specially learnt songs such as 下一个天亮 & 黑白配 for the couple :)

Photobucket
Thanks for having us and wishing you both happiness! :)

No comments: